Monday, December 1, 2008

Bestselling Titles for the Week of November 23-29 2008

It's a new week and I'm back on track. :) For this week's bestseller list I'm leaving Stephenie Meyer out of it. We all know the entire Twilight saga is selling like hotcakes, so there's no need for me to list it here. :)

Bestsellers

1. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

2. Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne

4. Vampire Diaries: Awakening & Night World #2 both by L.J. Smith
Chosen by P.C. and Kristin Cast

5. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Night World by L.J. Smith
Uglies by Scott Westerfield
Final Warning by James Patterson

So that's what sold best in my neck of the woods. Tomorrow I'll be popping back in to tell you about what new titles have caught my eye. :)

No comments: