Friday, July 23, 2010

Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire
Hunger Games Book 2
by Suzanne Collins



Scholastic Books
http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com
ISBN: 9780439023498
Release Date: September 1, 2009

My thoughts: 
I'm skipping over a description of the book because I don't like to give spoilers and telling you what happens in book 2 reveals some things about book 1. 

Catching Fire was as much of a jaw-dropping good read as book 1. The action and the drama is seriously ramped up for book 2 making it darn near impossible to put down. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Mockingjay to release. 

I don't want to say too much here because I don't want to give anything away, but trust me, The Hunger Games is a series that you have got to read. 

2 comments:

Tami Klockau said...

So glad you finally read The Hunger Games books! I think it's the best YA series out there right now. Can't wait for Mockingjay. :)

HeatherMarie said...

I can't either, already pre-ordered it on borders.com.