Friday, December 28, 2012

Unexpected Hiatus and Tumblr

Hey all! Sorry I disappeared on you. Remind me to never take six classes in one semester again. I'm trying to get back into the swing of book reviewing, but it won't be on the same scale as it was before. School is too big a part of my life right now and I need to focus on it. I have started a Tumblr blog so that I can streamline both of my book review blogs into one place. The Tumblr posts are more likely to be short and sweet and not all of the books I talk about will be YA. With that said, I hope to return to active duty on this blog at a later date, but I don't know when that will be. If you want to follow me on Tumblr you can find me at http://www.bookmaedin.tumblr.com

Thanks for being such amazing readers! And thank you authors for being so supportive!

No comments: