Saturday, May 2, 2009

Look What I Got This Week

I've heard of other blogs having similar types of posts so I figured I'd start one too. On Saturdays I'm going to tell you about the new YA books I've gotten during the previous week (assuming there are any). Some will be titles I've purchased; others will be titles I've received for review. So here we go...



I've purchased:

Must Love Black
by Kelly McClymer
Simon Pulse
ISBN: 9781416949039











For review:

Eyes Like Stars
by Lisa Mantchev
Feiwel and Friends
ISBN: 9780312880960

I'm really excited about this one. Lisa is another author I
found through Twitter. Eyes Like Stars sounded amazing so I immediately added it to my wishlist. I was ecstatic when Lisa asked for my address so I could review the book. Big Yay!!! You want to know what's an even bigger Yay? Come back on Monday and read my interview with Lisa so you can hear more about this promising story even before my review. (Want to say great, but I haven't actually read it yet, but I'm sure it will be great).

Pssst...on an unrelated note - Only 12 days left to vote in my poll. Tell me what you want me to review after I finish all my publisher/author requested reviews.

No comments: