Saturday, August 29, 2009

Look What I Bought !

This week was pay week, this means.... MORE BOOKS! :) First I picked up The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan. It's the Sepetember book for the YAedge book club and after an extended absence I'm planning on returning to the book club. Check it out for yourself; just click on the book club badge on the left sidebar.

I also picked up a copy of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey which won the vote for which book I should purchase next. There's a whole new poll up for my next paycheck to be sure to vote in that one. :)

And now for the pretty pictures and info on the books.


The Demon's Lexicon

by Sarah Rees Brennan



McElderry Books (Simon & Schuster)

ISBN: 9781416963790




Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side


by Beth Fantaskey



Harcourt

ISBN: 9780152063849



Don't forget to vote in the polls and leave me a comment letting me know you voted. You could win a set of 8 James Patterson titles. (US residents only please)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Great buys. I really want to read both of those, they look great. I voted in the polls(:

Jessica B said...

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side was REALLY good! I haven't read The Demon's Lexicon yet, but I really wanna! Can't wait for your reviews.

shutupimreading.blogspot.com