Thursday, March 4, 2010

Review: Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten

Wherever Nina Lies
by Lynn Weingarten


Point (Scholastic)
http://www.lynnweingarten.com
ISBN: 9780545066334
Release Date: February 2010 (paperback)

book overview:
Nina was beautiful, wild, and adored by her younger sister, Ellie. But, one day, Nina disappeared. Two years later, everyone has given up home that Nina will return, but Ellie knows her sister is out there. If only Ellie had a clue where to look. Then she gets one, in the form of a mysterious drawing. Determined to find Nina, Ellie takes off on a crazy, sexy, cross-country road trip with the only person who believes she’s got a chance—her hot, adventurous new crush. Along the way, Ellie finds a few things she wasn’t planning on. Like love. Lies. And the most shocking thing of all: the truth.


my thoughts:

Wherever Nina Lies is an emotional journey. Lynn Weingarten has written a compelling tale, and once I started it, I didn't want to put it down until I was done. Ellie's unwavering love and belief in her sister are amazing and something we can all hope for in our family. I was so touched by Ellie and Nina that I just wanted to grab my little sister and hug her close.

If you want a story that will tug at your heartstrings and keep you turning the pages, Wherever Nina Lies is the book for you. I highly recommend that you read this one today.

ps, Don't forget about the Promo that I have going on. Just join the Want My YA Yahoo discussion group to enter to win 1 of 3 copies of Wherever Nina Lies.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I would love a book that will tug my hamstrings and keep me turning pages! I'm defiantly going to buy this one, especially after reading your awesome review!