Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer

Twelfth Grade Kills
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod book 5
by Heather Brewer



Dutton
http://www.heatherbrewer.com
ISBN: 9780525422242
Release Date: September 21, 2010

from the author's site: 
It all comes down to this.

Vlad’s running out of time.  The Elysian Council has given him weeks to live, and that’s if the Slayer Society doesn’t kill him – along with all the citizens of Bathory – first.  Then there’s the issue of Vlad’s father, who may or may not still be alive after all these years, and oh yeah, that tiny little detail in the Pravus prophecy about Vlad enslaving Vampirekind and the human race.  So much for college applications.

In this epic finale to Heather Brewer’s heart-stopping Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, dark secrets will be revealed, old friends will become enemies, and warm blood will run cold.  Just be careful it isn’t yours. 

my thoughts: 

Oh my freaking goodness! Talk about going out with a bang. :) I don't want to say too much because you really have to read this book for yourself. Twelfth Grade Kills is full of surprises and betrayals. You won't believe it until you read it. And read it you must. I mean that.  

I've loved The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod from the very beginning. I was both elated and saddened to see this final volume released. At the same time, I know Auntie Heather has more in the works and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. I just know she can only get better from here.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to get this one! This weekend I got the third and fourth ones!! I have to get on them! Haha.