Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another "You Recommend" day

Yeah, sorry I've been missing for the past week. I'm trying to actually get some of the books that I'm supposed to be reviewing read. My little blog is gaining in popularity, which is exciting, but it means I'm suddenly rather behind. So if you are one of the authors or publisher's waiting on a review from me, patience please. :) I'm working on it.

So what's everyone reading these days? Help give me some ideas of what to put in my new, "what to buy" poll. There's still time to vote in it, as well as in my "what should I review" poll. I'll be adding a new review poll shortly. I've already pulled the books to add to it.

Currently I'm working on ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley, up next, I'm not sure, got quite a lot to choose from. :)

No comments: