Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Winners!!!

Thank you everyone who entered the contest to win 1 of 5 copies of Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson. Thanks to the help of the random number generator I'm ready to announce the winners. :)






Since the entry "fee" was joining the Want My YA Yahoo discussion group, I'm listing the winners by their Yahoo username. If your name is listed please send me an email to wantmyya at gmail dot com with your mailing info. I will forward the information on to the lady with the books and it will be all good. If I haven't heard from you by Saturday 7/11, I'll need to select a new winner. Thanks!


And the winners are:


margaymy

cuddlemonstar

michellerowen

jade629ss

val_winkler

Once again, thank you to everyone who entered. I hope you'll stick around and join in all the great discussions over at the Want My YA loop. :)

Missed the contest, but still want to join? Here's the link, check it out:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wantmyya/

No comments: