Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You Recommend Wednesday

Hey all! It's Wednesday! That means it's time for you to tell me what to read. What have you read lately that you just can't stop talking about. What's out there that I'm missing out on? What books need to be showing up in my monthy polls?

Bonus question:

Since it's "You Recommend" day I need your help with one more thing. Some of you may know about my pet rat Beatrice. I got her about a month or so ago and I just adore her. Well I've recently purchased a new, much larger cage for her. This means I now have the space to get her a little sister. I haven't found the little sister yet, but assuming the new rat doesn't come with a name already I'm curious as to what ideas you all have for names. Needs to be a girl's name and keep in mind that I like people names, even better if they are literary in nature. (Beatrice is named after the main character in Lisa Mantchev's Eyes Like Stars.)

And just because I can, here's some pictures of my darling Beatrice (if you haven't already seen them on one of the many other places I posted them). Keep in mind that she's in her older, smaller cage in these pictures.



No she's not winking. Her right eye is gone. Not sure why, I'm guessing it was some kind of injury or infection. She lost her eye before I adopted her.

No comments: