Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Week's Bestsellers

Hey all,

So in an effort to blog more often I've created a schedule for myself. We'll see how long I stick with it, but here goes....

Mondays will be for posting last week's bestselling titles. Where am I getting these titles from? My bestseller list will be specific to the bookstore I work in. So this will give you a snippet of what's hot, or at the very least what's hot in Northern Illinois. :) This was intended to be a Top 5, but last week brought a 3-way tie for 4th place, so this week's list will end at 4.

Top Titles November 2 -8 2008

1. Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (she only gets one slot otherwise she'd take over my whole list)

2. Brisingr by Christoper Paolini

3. Marked & Untamed both by P.C. & Kristin Cast

4. The Boy in Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Check back next Monday for this week's hot titles, and stay tuned for more fun features.


No comments: