Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brandi Recommends


While I'm currently reading a wonderful YA title, that I'm absolutely loving, lately I've been focusing more on romance titles for CMR. However, I am not without something to say. I work with a few YA fans so I've been picking my co-workers brains for titles to blog about. Todays pick comes from Brandi.


Brandi Recommends Sandry's Book by Tamora Pierce. Here's what she has to say:


This is the first book of the Circle of Magic Quartet. This is the book where you meet the four main characters Sandry, Tris, Briar, and Daja. All of these kids are mages (people with magic powers).


Now they are all living together at Winding Circle where they go through heroing trials that test them magically and help them grow and mature.


Be sure to check this one out. And keep an eye out for more great blogs coming soon. I promise you the book I'm reading right now is excellent and I can't wait to see how it ends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great recommendation! I hope you enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I have added this one to my list of to-read books :)