Thursday, April 2, 2009

We Have a WINNER!!

Hey all! Well, with the help of random.org I have chosen the winner of the autographed copy of My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters from Sydney Salter.

The winner is: LORI T!!!! Woohoo! Congrats!

Lori, please contact Sydney to collect your book. You can email her at sydneysalter at mac dot com. Please contact her within the next few days or we may have to go looking for another winner. (and we don't want to do that to ya)

Thanks again everyone for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lori T said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited that I won and I have emailed Sydney. I apologize that it has taken me so long to respond. My internet has been acting very crazy lately.

Thank you so much!

HeatherMarie said...

No problem Lori. :) I'm just glad to know you saw the announcement.