Friday, January 22, 2010

Movie Friday

I know I don't typically discuss movies here at Want My YA but I've had a new DVD release brought to my attention that I think will appeal to you lovely readers. Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging based on the first book in the Georgia Nicholson series by Louise Rennison.
Here's the official website for more information:
http://www.paramount.com/angusthongs/

Below is the full trailer for the movie, I just want to point out that the end of the trailer says coming soon but the DVD did release earlier this week, so it's available now.





Let me know what you think and if you want to see more book into movie posts here at Want My YA. Personally I'm thinking I'm gonna need to Netflix this one since I was totally out of the loop until now. :)

1 comment:

Michelle Santiago said...

awww.... this is just my kind of movie!! i must get my hands on it and watch it! i didn't know about this too thanks :D