Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday: The Video Edition

Hey all! So earlier this week I sent out a call on Twitter for suggestions for my Tuesday Eyecatcher feature (because I'm a space cadet and need people to jog my memory on the great books I've found), and author Laura Manivong sent me a link to an awesome video full of great upcoming titles. Check it out: 






And as a special thank you for directing me to the above video, here's the book trailer for Laura Manivong's upcoming book Escaping the Tiger. Enjoy!






So aside from asking for great book recommendations as always, feel free to share great book videos also. I don't think you can actually post a video in the comments so just leave me the links. :)

4 comments:

Kay Cassidy said...

The first Tenners trailer!!! WOOHOO! :-)

Let's see, great stuff I've read lately that are actually on the shelves:

** Magic Under Glass by Jackie Dolamore
** Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
** Good Grief by Lolly Winston

Tami Klockau said...

I know we've already talked about it on twitter, but I have to go with Beautiful Creatures. Amazing book and can't wait until the 2nd. It is as good as all the hype!

HeatherMarie said...

Wow 2 recs for Beautiful Creatures. I really need to get a move on and move that one up in the TBR. Although I think it's already made its way to a poll so I may have to wait & see the results. :)

Anonymous said...

Well hot dog! You are so nice to feature us. And thanks for putting mine up there as a bonus. I'm thrilled!