Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday

It's Wednesday again, that means it's time for you to tell me what to read. What have you picked up recently that you absolutely loved and just have to tell someone about? What have you been hearing about that you'd like to see me review here at Want My YA?

Come on, tell me all about your favorite new reads! :)

And don't forget there's one more way to have a say in what I review, all ya gotta do is vote. Vote in the polls on my sidebar and help me decide what to review in what order. :)

2 comments:

Tami Klockau said...

I know I'm late to the party but I forgot to drop by on Wednesday. I just posted my list on YAedge, books I can't wait to read which include: Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson, Heist Society by Ally Carter, Flash Burnout by LK Madigan, Beautiful by Amy Reed and Candor by Pam Bachorz. I can't wait to read all of those!

HeatherMarie said...

Aww...never late Tami. I always welcome suggestions. :) And that's a great list, there's some that I want to read on there too.