Thursday, May 6, 2010

Susane Colasanti is coming to town!!!

Or at least, she's coming to my town. I don't know about yours. Here's the official blurb that I received in my email from Wonderland Books & Toys (and yes I have permission to post this): 

Please join us in welcoming 
 SUSANE COLASANTI,
author of When It Happens and Take Me There,
 as we celebrate the release of her newest book Something Like Fate.
 
 Tuesday, May 11th
5:30 p.m.
for dinner, dessert and discussion at Wonderland Books
There is no charge for this event and dinner will be provided.
Please RSVP to Wonderland at 815-394-1633 or by email at wonderlandbooks@sbcglobal.net
Susane has been praised for making her books "read, charmingly, like a conversation."  Her books will appeal to fans of Sarah Dessen.  You can learn more about Susane at her website www.susanecolasanti.com.  She is visiting Wonderland on her "Boyfriends and Best Friends" book tour.  Susane lives in New York City.


I've already sent in my RSVP. Make sure you get yours in today. Even if you can't make it in to meet Susane Colasanti I recommend stopping by Wonderland sometime. The ladies there are awesome and so super friendly. I hope to see you Tuesday night! 

No comments: