Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday

Ok, you know the drill by now. It's Wednesday, which means it's time for your recommendations. :) I've started seeing a ton of new YA novels come in at work so I want to know which ones you're excited about. What should I be reading and telling my customers to read?

Oh and while we're at it, help me out with this tie-in. I had a customer earlier this week looking for books that were along the same lines as Ellen Hopkins' books. I suggested Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert and apparently the customer thought this was suitable because she bought the book. What other authors or books would you have suggested also? Ellen Hopkins is really popular and I'd like to have some good tie-ins.

1 comment:

Doret said...

You should check out Compromised by Heidi Ayarbe for Hopkin fans. I loved it.

I finally picked up Incarceron by Fisher. It's been getting great reviews but it didn't work for me.