Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday

Hello my lovely readers. Once again I find myself trying to get back into the swing of things. I'd forgotten how difficult it was to blog, work, and go to school. Thankfully the semester is nearly over and I can get back into my normal routine (such as it is). 

Naturally I have many, many books awaiting review. However, I'm always up for more recommendations, especially since I'm in the process of setting up at YA book club at the bookstore I work for (more on that later). 

So tell me everyone, what are you reading? What should I be reading? What should my future book club members be reading?

2 comments:

Doret said...

Bleeding Violet by Reeves for yourself. Its crazy beautiful.

Finnkin of the Rock or Jellicoe Road by Marchetta for book club.

HeatherMarie said...

Oh yes, Bleeding Violet is on my wishlist, I still need to pick that one up. Jellicoe Road is amazing. I read it for an online book club last year. I never would have picked it up on my own, but I was so glad I read it.