Sunday, May 16, 2010

Susane Colasanti Booksigning

Hey all! So I'm a little late posting about the fabulous booksigning I attended at Wonderland with Susane Colasanti. (do I ever get anything posted on time?)



For those who don't remember me talking about it, last Tuesday local independent Wonderland books and toys hosted Susane Colasanti for a dinner, discussion, signing event. It was an evening of food and fun. 



Susane was so sweet and she was fabulous about answering everyone's questions. I love informal get-togethers like this. I've been to other signings where there are so many people vying for the author's attention that you can barely say "hi" and "bye". At Wonderland we spent a full two hours just chatting with Susane. Everyone got their books signed and got pictures taken if they so wanted.



All in all it was a fabulous evening and I'm so glad I went. 



Me and Susane Colasanti!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You're so lucky you got to go to her signing. I really love all her books and I'm so glad you had such a fun time!

HeatherMarie said...

Thanks Morgan! It was a blast. I absolutely love booksignings. There's nothing better than meeting the person behind the book. :)